background

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Bags, bags, everywhere there's bags!

Messenger Bag

Living with punks has a great tutorial for a messenger bag, and it looks super duper easy!! I can't wait to try it! Click here to find the tutorial.  I think I will make mine with shorter straps, cause that's how I roll. :)



Zippered Organizer Pouch

As a mom on the go, I always have a ton of stuff just "thrown" in the diaper bag.  I am going to make myself this cute zippered pouch for MY stuff!! Click HERE for My Spare Time's tutorial.


Lunch Bags

This is from my all time favorite site, Prudent Baby!  I can literally spend hours on their site.  I found this series of tutorials for lunch bags.  I will be making these as part of gifts for Christmas!  Click HERE for the tutorial




Diaper Bag

I made my very first bag/diaper bag based on this tutorial from Sew Much Ado.  Here is what their's looks like:

And here is a picture of mine:



That's it for now!  Hopr you all are having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment